Pay Later, with Cheque
You will need to deliver a cheque for to Rathmullan Sailing School.
Rathmullan Sailing School's cheque payment policy may be found in their terms and conditions below:
1. These terms are important and govern the
contract you are entering into.
Course: Sailing courses and ancillary activities
organised by RWS.
RWS: Rathmullan Watersports School.
Participant: A Person who has paid the current
course fee to RWS.
2. The completed Booking Form must be signed by
you and must be accompanied by your deposit
or the full course fee if you book less than one
week before the start of the course. If you are
under 18, your parents or guardian must sign the
Booking Form. Your booking is not definite unless
you comply with the above and until confirmed
3. Your deposit is non-transferable and nonrefundable (see exemption paragraph 5). The
balance of the course fee must be paid at least
one week before the course starts. If you do not
pay within that time, RWS reserves the right to
cancel the booking without notice and re-allocate
4. If you need to cancel your booking, you should do
so in writing. It becomes effective from the date
of receipt by RWS. Should you have paid the full
course fee more than one week before the start
of the course, 80% of the fee will be refundable.
(Your 20% deposit is NOT refundable.)
5. If you cancel a course more than 1 week in advance
of the date of the course and book another in
the same year your deposit will not be forfeited
(cancelling later than 1 week before the course will
incur the charges listed under condition 4).
6. A new Booking Form must then be signed and RWS
must confirm the new booking.
7. If you book a course and fail to attend or if you
leave after the course has started, the full course
fee is forfeited.
8. At the time of booking a course you must
complete and return the RWS Health Declaration
on the Booking Form. You may be asked to have
a doctor certify your fitness. If you are under 18
years a parent or guardian must sign the Health
Declaration. If you fail to comply with these
requirements you may not participate on the
course and your fee will be forfeited.
9. Your booking is accepted on the basis that all
details in respect of sailing experience and health
are true and accurate.
10. The fee includes a charge for Personal Accident
Insurance, which has been arranged on your
behalf. (Maximum sum Insured Any one Person c2
million.) Please note this is Accident Insurance, not
health or holiday Insurance. All sporting activities
carry an element of risk of personal injury and
Participants attending Courses should accept the
risks associated with the activity of their choice.
11. Under no circumstances can RWS accept
responsibility for loss of life, personal injury or
illness. Further, RWS cannot accept responsibility
if the incidents mentioned occur because
Participants fail to carry out the instructions or
orders of RWS staff or instructors. RWS will not be
responsible for loss of valuables.
12. Sailing is a weather dependent sport. RWS can
not be responsible for sailing time lost due to
13. RWS reserves the right to provide sailing craft
other than those specified in promotional
14. Course availability is subject to sufficient
operating levels. Any booking affected by
operating levels will be offered an alternative date,
an alternative course or a full refund.
15. RWS reserves the right to cancel a course before
commencement if hostilities, political unrest or
other circumstances amounting to force majeure
occur or if for any reason it is impractical to hold
the course. If events as outlined above occur,
RWS will advise you and will offer you either an
alternative course or a refund of monies.
16. A waiver by RWS of any of the terms and/or
conditions herein contained shall not constitute a
general waiver of such terms and/or conditions.
17. The only terms and conditions of agreement
between RWS and Participants on its Courses
are those contained herein and a Participant
is deemed to have accepted these terms and
conditions by making a full or part payment for
18. Any dispute arising out of, or in connection with
these terms and conditions which cannot be
settled amicably may be referred to a competent
person to be appointed by agreement between
the parties and in default of agreement by the
President of the Incorporated Law Society of
Ireland and such competent person shall act as an
expert and not as an arbitrator and accordingly his
decision shall be final and shall bind the parties
19. These Booking Conditions shall be governed by
and construed in accordance with the laws of the
Republic of Ireland.
20. RISKS NOT COVERED Our insurance does not
cover accidents occurring when using any form of
private vehicle. Neither does it cover risks involved
in journeys to and from RWS. You are strongly
advised to purchase your own personal Holiday
and Travel Insurance to cover such eventualities
as cancellation, curtailment, loss of personal
possessions, money and repatriation.
21. The course fee does not include food or travel to
and from the sailing centre.
22. A security deposit of €50 on the le